1. Excellent organization, and leadership skills
2. 5+ years experience in Quality Assurance of which at least 3 years hands on experience in automation design and development.
3. Must have acceptable domain knowledge specific to his/her functional area.
4. Expertise in direct scripting and coding using various test automation frameworks such as Data Driven, Table Driven, Keyword Drive, and Hybrid.
5. Experience working with highly complex target application environments (i.e. combination of client, web, middleware, database, mainframe, third-parties, etc)
6. Knowledge and experience with multiple relational database systems primarily DB2 and SQL Server.
7. Knowledge of various environmental elements as they relate to testing (i.e. networking, hardware, software, mid-tier, etc.), and the ability to effectively assist with troubleshooting as needed
8. Experience with open-source automation tools and scripting languages (e.g Selenium,QC Open API architecture, Terminal Emulators API etc.,)
9. Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation of complex information and data).
10. Relationship management skills - ability to develop and sustain positive partnerships and be a team player.
11. A strong commitment to quality and efficiency