The Quality Engineer develops, applies and maintains quality standards and requirements for product development and business processes. With your analytic view you are able to apply a broad based knowledge of theory and application of open source tools, as well as diverse knowledge of inspection and control methods, techniques and documentation.
You will be actively participating with developers in understanding the code changes and be swift to update the automation scripts to accommodate the new feature changes.
1. Experience in diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues
2. Should have passion for Automation and will need to demonstrate the skills.
3. Should have passion for Testing & should be able to solve the logical problems
4. Expertise in any of the test case managements system
5. Expertise in any of the Bug reporting tool
6. Expertise in any of the scripting languages
7. Should be comfortable with Unix/Linux
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields
Experience working in Advertising domain / products
Good understanding of Java & comfortable with a scripting language
Should be interested in Whitebox testing
Excellent Communication skills