RRM Algorithm and Simulation Expert is responsible for research, design, and development of scheduling and radio resource management algorithms. Capable of using mathematical models and/or large-scale system-level simulation and/or prototypes to validate the performance benefits or new design concepts and algorithms. Writes or supports algorithm/feature/concept design documents, functional specification, and test vectors.
Additional Requirements: Technical skills:
- Knowledge and working experience in advanced mobile radio networks, such as, LTE, LTE-Advanced, and advanced beyond-4G or 5G concepts.
- Knowledge and working experience in scheduler and radio resource management area.
- Knowledge and working experience in physical layer of mobile broadband systems, knowledge and experience of modeling new advanced air interface features, such as, MIMO, Co-ordinated multipoint (CoMP) transmission, etc.
- Experience in RRM algorithm design, specification, modeling, and simulations
- Experience in design and development of large-scale system-level simulations.
- Proficiency in C/C++, matlab, knowledge of using Opnet is preferred.
- Familiarity and knowledge of 3GPP specifications.
- Familiarity and knowledge of academic and industry research in mobile broadband technologies
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies and design strategies
- Able to work with the team, positive attitude, and ready to take-on challenges
- Good interpersonal and communication skills