- Work with a broad range of individuals within the company.
- Manage time and resources to cover a broad range of technical topics to meet strict deadlines.
- Adhere to documentation plans to meet the needs of users.
- Generate information in the absence of specifications or other product-requirement documents.
- Accommodate frequent product changes.
- Work independently and collaboratively.
- Must be technically proficient.
- The desired candidate should have software/Telecom experience and is able to write about all facets of the software product.
- This position will create and contribute to: High level product flow documentation, Data Flow diagram, installation guides, configuration and reference guides, online help,troubleshooting and maintenance documentation.
- Three years in technical writing for print, online help, and CD-ROM presentation.
- Knowledge/exposure to software technologies - .Net, MS SQL etc.
- Experience with software development lifecycle challenges.
- Technical editing background.
- Knowledge of grammar and style.
- Ability to generate intuitive graphics and other visual aides.
- Fluency in: Microsoft Office (all applications, including PowerPoint and Access), Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe Acrobat, Visio, RoboHelp, HTML, Paint Shop Pro.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in night shifts
- Ability to work effectively in a group environment.
Experience: 3-5 yrs in similar role