* Analyse, troubleshoot & fix production issues for large scale mission critical enterprise system (GCE)
* Drive resolution of technical issues, problems through technical analysis, coding, testing and deployment
* Proactively Interact with cross-functional stakeholders such as product/ project manager, business analyst, developers, testers, operations and infrastructure engineers during the analysis and resolution of issues
* Proactively track and manage production tickets throughout their entire lifecycle using corporate tools * Improve application quality, efficiency & robustness through new technical ideas and solutions
* Conceptualise, introduce and implement best practices, standards, processes and tools across the support process
* Implement and manage the deployment lifecycle for application and data packages/patches onto the production environment
* In liaison with operation analyst oversee the client transaction processing and troubleshoot any issues
* Contribute towards status updates to various stakeholders; identify risks/ issues and contribute towards resolution
At least 6+ years experience in technical support and application development from analysis, coding, testing to deployment and maintenance of UI applications
Quick learner with a strong bent for learning and mastering new technologies, tools, concepts and practices
Good team player with lateral thinking skills and flexible/positive attitude in the work environment
Good organizational, planning and prioritization skills
A strong commitment to quality and efficiency
Exposure and adherence to high-standards and quality processes
Good communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation of complex information and data).
Relationship management skills -- ability to develop and sustain positive partnerships and be a team player Job
5+ years: Support and Development of UI applications using ASP.NET and/ or Java UI technologies
5+ years: UI technologies/frameworks including ASP, JSON, D3.js , JSF, Portlets, Spring UI, etc.
2+ years: Unix, Python or other scripting languages
2+ years: Continuous build and integration tools like Jenkins etc.
2+ years: Enterprise integration solutions such as TIBCO EMS, WebSphere MQ , NDM etc
2+ years: Basic knowledge of Oracle/SQL
Bachelor's degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering) Candidate is expected to work during Europe business hours on an as needed basis, and interact with Global teams in other locations and time-zones.