* Have rich experience in ETL Tools, UNIX and Shell scripting, Relational Databases
* Good expertise, good in technical analysis/debugging problems/issues
* Proficient in working on backend technologies like Oracle/Sybase, PL/SQL and stored procedures/triggers etc.
* Should have handled team of 2 to 3 members
* Experience in designing and architecting medium to complex systems, well versed with design standards & framework
* Exposure to scheduling tools and Report generation
* Experience in working on multiple technologies and complex projects
* Experience in unix environment, unix scripts etc.
* Experience with GOOD Dynamics proxy services
* Experience with Perl, Job implementations, Schedulers
* RDBMS -- Oracle (Preferred)/Sybase/SQL server
* Knowledge in OOAD, UML and design Patterns
* OS- Unix, Windows
* Should possess good Communication skills