Job Title : Tech Specialist
Work Location : Pune, India
Office : Client Technology Center
The position is to fulfill a need within Information Management and Shared Services (IMASS)'s Data management team. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that AML development team adheres to the architecture standards defined for common components/continuous flows and batch ETL in both Informatica and AbInitio / source code management.
- The position is based in India and is required to review the day to day delivery work, ensuring a robust process implementation, identifying project/program delivery risks and work on risk mitigation. This role will report to the Front office Technology Team lead in NY, and have a dotted line to the enclave lead.
- Candidate will work independently and is highly self motivated. He will be asked to represent the organization to third parties. Applies skills and knowledge of the business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs.
- The candidate will be responsible for understanding both the technical and functional flow for AML processing.
- The candidate should be technically proficient in data warehousing and ETL concepts and should have strong background in ETL space.
- The candidate will get exposure to key business processes like Cash Management, Fund Services, and Securities Services within Client Transaction Services.
- 7+ years in a technical specialist/architect role with experience on implementing large & complex large projects.
- Financial Services experience is a requirement, and data warehousing experience is required. Exposure to AML business domain knowledge is preferred.
- The candidate should have very strong technical experience in the areas of data analysis, database design, ETL, data mining experience.
- Strong AbInitio expertise is required
- The candidate should have strong Oracle and UNIX experience.
- Experience working on several projects at the same time is required.
- Due to the high visibility of the position, the candidate must possess superior communication skills as they will be interacting with people with diverse skills and seniority.
- The sometimes ambiguous environment means that the candidate should also be experienced with multitasking, balancing tasks with priorities accordingly.
- The person has to be results-orientated, willing and able to take ownership of engagements. The candidate should have strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)