- 4+ experience leading a small development team in an Agile/SCRUM setting, with demonstrable skills in project/task estimation, delegation, and management.
- Prior exposure to scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Bash) on Linux or Unix
- Has experience, instincts, and enthusiasm around testing and testability
- Is authentic, transparent and leads by example, holding self and others accountable. Inspires, motivates and collaborates with others
- Anticipates needs and problems while creating solutions. Is willing to ask difficult questions and take risks. Greets challenge and change as opportunity
- Experience working with geographically distributed team
- A highly motivated fast learner who can self-start and - figure out what needs figuring out
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes then explain them to others
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or equivalently technical disciplines.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other leading cloud deployment platforms and services
- Experience with medical science solutions that manage genomic or biomedical data
- Experience with advanced data visualization techniques and bioinformatics