Fiber Optic GIS Lead - Telecom BPO - Network Management - Telecom Management
The job description is to create the fiber optic network design .
* This role requires an extensive knowledge in PON / GPON design.
* Good knowledge in Fiber network planning.
* Working Knowledge in Auto CAD ver 10, map info tools and GIS applications like
* 1) Micro station tools, 2) FMAN,3) ExPReS, 4) Stamina, 5) Netvis, Autodesk
* Responsible for GIS accuracy and updation of Network design in GIS
* Coordinating with GIS Contractor / field survey engineers for designing Fiber (GPON network)
* Managing and updating network roll out design diagrams in the respective applications and tools.
* Creating GPON (Gigabit Passive Optical Network) Planning and making BOQ for civil works.
* Preparing the documentation for the process training & quality assurance
Coordinate with Land base (Roads & Building), (GIS Map) vendors to collect the data from field and update in AutoCAD.
Graduate or Diploma in any discipline
* Prior experience in any ISP network planning is preferred.