Looking For minimum 8 to 22 Years of experience in Design Engineering.
(Designation will be based on experience)
- "Leading from the front a team of 50+ engineers in multilocation offices engaged in Proposal and Detail Engineering of EPC Projects having Process Plant Machineries, Solid Handling System and Packages used in Upstream, Mid. & Down Stream Offshore & Onshore Hydrocarbon Processing Plants in India and Abroad.
- Minimum 8 Years in Design Engineering of Machines & Packages used in International size Hydrocarbon Processing Plants like Refineries, Petrochemicals, Fertilizers, Off-shore & On-shore Oil & Gas Processing Units. Thorough knowledge of International Codes & Standards, Specifications of Process Licensers and Product Ranges of reputed Manufacturers are basic requirement of the job.
- "Minimum 5 years experience in leadership position of a team of engineers engaged in Estimation, Preparation of Specifications & Comprehensive Requisitions, Technical Bid Evaluation, Vendors' Drawing/Document Review, and Interface Engineering with other engineering disciplines in an Integrated Detail Engineering Company.
- Hands on working experience on Machines & Packages required are Hydrocarbon Process Pumps, Compressors, Mechanical Drive Industrial Steam & Gas Turbines, Cooling Tower, Refrigeration & HVAC System, Extruders, Pastillation & Granulation Units, Pneumatic Conveying & Bagging Systems etc.
- Min. 2-3 Years practical working experience is very much essential in Witnessing Factory Acceptance Tests; Supervising Site Installation, Commissioning, Condition Monitoring, Trouble Shooting of above mentioned machines & systems in large size Hydrocarbon Processing Plant.
Candidates with less than 12 years exclusive experience in Design Engineering Companies engaged in detail engineering of international size Hydrocarbon Processing Plants will not be considered.
- Thorough knowledge of APJs, HIS, Shell, DEPs.
- Interaction with vibration analysis.
- Troubleshooting of machine.
- Interaction with vendors, PME, client.