Job Description :
Work with Team Lead to develop, document, test and maintain iPhone applications.
* Design and develop mobile applications for iPhone.
* Assist in UI design, focusing on usability specific to the iPhone platform.
* Integrate with remote services.
* Mentor other team members on iPhone development best practices.
* Design or Development of mobile VoIP application a plus.
MANDATORY SKILLS :
* Thorough knowledge of the iPhone SDK and programming environment
* Professional experience with XCode, Objective-C, Cocoa, iPhone SDK
* Development background with C/C++ & Objective-C, Coredata, SQLite.
* Demonstrated ability to build intuitive user interfaces for mobile applications
* Excellent optimization and debugging skills
* Strong understanding of OO design principles
* A positive attitude and willingness to drive projects to completion in a fast moving environment.
* Knowledge of SIP a plus.
GREAT TO HAVE:
* Background with Android, J2me, RIM, or other mobile platforms
* Background with Hospital Information System
* Experience with VCS such as SVN
* Quick in learning new problem areas and technology.
* Ability to express design using UML notation.
* Good exposure to core design patterns.
* Good technical writing skill.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Possesses BE/B.TECH degree in Computer Science, Information Technology 6+ year's professional programming experience and at least 4 years of iOS application developer experience.
Experience as a key contributor to released iPhone application