Principal Engineer/Architect (Data Applications) 8-10 years
They are seeking a highly motivated Principal engineer/Architect with expertise in building scalable, extensible applications, identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, collaborate with other team members to innovate current/new products; Identify, communicate and implement best practices for application engineering.
Their engineering process is fully agile, and has a really fast release cycles - which keeps their environment very energetic and fun.
What they are looking for:
- A self-starter who is passionate about problem solving across complex technology stack.
- Highly skilled back-end engineer using Object-Oriented programming preferably Java, exposure to open source libraries and frameworks.
- Strong knowledge and experience in REST based programming using RestLet framework.
- Ability and experience in evaluation of third party systems that are in the consideration set for integration with their systems.
- Experience in writing system architecture, data structures, algorithm design and their optimization.
- Passion for performance benchmarking and debugging.
- Strong knowledge of web standards (i.e. REST/SOAP) concepts
- Knowledge of version control (GIT) and databases (MySQL)
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle, design, develop, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multiple location organization).
- Experience in Test-driven development.
What you will be doing:
- Architect, Design and build scalable applications.
- Work with Product Management teams to get maximum value out of existing data.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements software system.
- Ensure high scalability and performance
- You will advocate for good, clean, well documented and performing code; follow standards and best practices for front-end development.
- Ability to deliver great results in an agile development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience
- B.Tech. in Computer Science from top engineering colleges in India
- Atleast 8 yrs recent experience of working in a high data volume analytics system.