Role & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for Analyzing system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test cases.
2. Execution of detailed test plans and scripts to verify functionality for large business initiatives including progress reporting, defect tracking and risk assessment
3. Plan, write, maintain test cases / data to execute testing within Web Services environment for Product Testing
4. Plan, write, maintain test cases / data to execute testing within Web Services environment for Product Testing
5. Validation of data loads from Source system (flat files, Messages)
6. Assist business users in defining User Acceptance Testing, and driving defect resolution
7. Actively participate in walk-through, inspection, review and user group / project meetings.
1. Any Engineering Graduate i.e BE / B.Tech / BCA / MCA / M.Tech / ME
Technical skills -
1. Automation Testing
2. Framework Design : Hybrid/Keyword driven/ Data Driven
3. Continuous Integration Testing
5. Expertise on Automation Test Tools like HP QTP, VSTS, Selenium, Test Complete Tool, Rational Functional Tester etc
6. Automation tool Scripting in Java, Visual Basic, C#.
7. Good understanding of Database concepts along with SQL Queries
8. Extensive experience designing test cases and writing queries to verify backend functionality.