More than 15 years experience in Embedded Software Development, with an Architect role
1. Establish Embedded Software architectures & perform feasibility assessment of Software products at an every stage of roadmap to enable product roadmap decisions.
2. Envision & implement concepts & methodology to develop highly- efficient embedded software products.
3. Defining & use the state of art integrated development environment and methodologies.
( ASPICE, ISO26262)
4. Key player in developing talent, creating IPs , Invention disclosures . Drive the culture of Innovation to complement product to systems strategy driven from latest trends in the automotive sphere.
5. Significant player in defining SW Technology roadmap, and influence top Management in technology decisions.
7. Partner with Concept Engineering, Industry leaders, third party R&D organizations etc to publish white papers, application notes etc.
Very deep understanding of Automotive Software topology & trends in Power train & Safety Applications
- Demonstrated success in Automotive standards such as AUTOSAR, ASIL-D
- Comprehensive overview on Software Development flow, SDLC
- Proven expertise to implement development concepts for efficient Software to fulfill KPIs
- Strong Embedded system software development/validation in C experience