Identify innovative solutions to meet customer requirements and challenges
- Develop comprehensive and detailed functional requirements covering all aspects of the product or feature, and present these to the larger systems engineering team and R&D
- Work with and understand protocol specifications to ensure successful multi-vendor interoperability across complex end-to-end solutions
- Work with partners and 3rd party vendors in to close on requirements and build winning end-to-end solutions
- Work closely with R&D to ensure implementation meets requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a system engineer or solution architect in the telecom industry, with a focus on the HSS, HLR, and related areas.
- Detailed understanding of IMS architecture and applications: VoLTE, VoWiFI, etc.
- Detailed understanding of the IMS functionality, especially the HSS and interactions with the I/S-CSCF, MME, Application Servers, etc.