Responsible for high level business process and requirements analysis, architecting solutions utilizing appropriate technologies across various SAP components and application areas, creating solution definitions, functional specifications and design documents as required, overseeing development, support and training with all documentation, together with testing, production and go-live aspects.
Expectations & Tasks:
- Perform high-level analysis of customer business processes and requirements and architect custom end-to-end solutions that meet those requirements on price/performance/scalability
- Translate system requirements into custom solution specifications for small and medium projects
- High-Level overall solution design for small and medium projects.
- Provide direction to development sub teams for custom solution realization and participate, as necessary, in coding, testing, documentation, go-live and maintenance support activities
- Jointly responsible for ensuring the quality of the solution along with the architect and project manager
- Guide and influence team members to accomplish the teams technical and schedule goals
- Effective change management on projects by analyzing the impact of any new requirements on the project scope & timelines
- Provide support to the sales teams shape deals, through evaluations, estimations, and participation in the presales cycle for creating competitive positioning of Custom Development
- Driving adoption of newer cutting edge technology within the organization through knowledge sessions, adoption of the same in the solution, etc
- Work closely with other custom development team members, SAP development teams, external partners and customer teams to ensure successful project completion
- Strong ABAP experience
- Good knowledge of Pricing Conditions, Order Management , Integration
- Has done projects in Consumer Industry(nestle, HLL/UL..) or Manufacturing .
- Majority of the experience shouldn't be managing team or delivery
- Framework, CGPL/IBOM and OO ABAP
- Good Understanding of CRM functional in the areas of CRM Marketing and Sales
- Knowledge and experience of CRM Middleware, Analytics will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in executing geographically distributed projects and working with culturally diverse teams.
- Experience in Architecting, Designing and delivering SAP solutions
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- 10+ years of overall experience with a minimum of 5+ years in playing the role of a Technical/Development Architect.