Skills And Competencies:
- Strong functional knowledge in Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management domains
- 10+years of overall experience with a minimum of 5+ years in playing the role of a Technical/Development Architect.
- At least 3+ years technical experience in SAP Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management modules
- Robust SAP Logistics technology experience in multiple business areas. Strong technical and development skills in ERP related technologies
- Good Understanding of ERP functional in the areas
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in executing geographically distributed projects and working with culturally diverse teams.
- Experience in Architecting, Designing and delivering SAP solutions
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Expectations And Tasks:
- Perform high-level analysis of customer business processes and requirements and architect custom end-to-end solutions that meet those requirements on price/performance/scalability
- Translate system requirements into custom solution specifications for small and medium projects
- High-Level overall solution design for small and medium projects.
- Provide direction to development sub teams for custom solution realization and participate, as necessary, in coding, testing, documentation, go-live and maintenance support activities
- Jointly responsible for ensuring the quality of the solution along with the architect and project manager
- Guide and influence team members to accomplish the teams technical and schedule goals
- Effective change management on projects by analyzing the impact of any new requirements on the project scope & timelines
- Provide support to the sales teams shape deals, through evaluations, estimations, and participation in the presales cycle for creating competitive positioning of Custom Development
- Driving adoption of newer cutting edge technology within the organization through knowledge sessions, adoption of the same in the solution, etc.