- He / she must have expert knowledge of the major competitors solutions and strategies.
- He / she must have technical capability in multiple areas: Security Operations, Incident Response, Forensics, Threat Detection, Penetration Testing, Security Product / Service Development, Cyber Security, Legal, Compliance, and Security Assessments.
- He / she should be able to use technical consulting skills to document architectures and map ambiguous customer technical requirements to business needs and the broader customer architecture.
Position Requirements (P3/P4):
- BE with 4 to 6 years relevant experience or Diploma with 7-10 years relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of emerging trends in enterprise security solutions, technologies, and delivery methodologies
- Advanced security certifications preferred
- Excellent customer and internal consulting skills.
- Proven track record with the execution of security strategies for both network security and information security.