- Propose, prototype and evaluate compiler optimizations and innovations for current GPU architectures.
- Participate in and influence the definition of future GPU architectures and HW/SW interface.
- Work with application performance teams to optimize and improve performance/power of key applications, games and benchmarks.
- Develop tools and infrastructure for compiler performance analysis and visualization.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (Master's or PhD strongly preferred).
- Strong computer architecture and/or compiler background.
- Experience with compiler technologies such as register allocation, instruction scheduling, and other backend compiler optimizations is a plus.
- Strong programming skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with geographically distributed teams