As part of the development team, you will be responsible for
- Architect, design, and develop (hands industry leading Java server products using latest technologies.
- Lead and/or work with a strong team of developers building products that are at the confluence of , Analytics, Social and Mobile.
- Take products through the full software development life cycle.
- Collaborate with engineers within and cross teams to design and deliver products.
- Translate business requirements into market leading products
- Strong academic background - BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience in an object-oriented language.
- Core Java: Must have strong knowledge in Java concepts like Multithreading, Java IO/NIO, Collections, Data Structures and standard libraries. Should demonstrate ability to write code for complex multi-tier applications.
- Strong Command of Database Concepts, NoSQL, SQL Queries, Data Modeling, JDBC.
- Experienced in OOPS concepts, JSP/Servlets, design frameworks like Spring, Struts, Hibernate, XML, JSON and MVC.
- Hands on experience in application servers like Apache Tomcat and other open source technologies.
- Experience in developing high-performance systems.
- Familiarity in agile development methodology.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Energetic and motivated self-starter.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Cloud/SaaS (particularly Amazon Web Services) experience is a plus.
- Analytics/BI experience is a plus.