Roles & Responsibilities
1. Applies knowledge to analyze and develop solutions to highly complex problems.
2. Demonstrated ability to lead projects or offer programming solutions at an advanced level.
3. Engage with key stake holders, internal and external, to understand the business and user requirements and convert them to technical design.
4. Generate unit tests and other testing strategies to ensure the products are being tested thoroughly to produce quality products.
5. Interact with end-users for demos and final acceptance
6. Mentoring a team of developers.
1. 5+ years of relevant software development experience in Java / J2EE technologies.
2. Very good experience in Java, JSF, J2EE, JBOSS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate and Database (Oracle / MySQL).
3. Strong knowledge of web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
4. Experience on GIT Hub.
5. Superior verbal and written communication skills. Adept and experienced at working in an offshore-onsite environment.
6. Knowledge of Heath care payer domain will be a good advantage.