- Responsibilities include leading the team to focus on a variety of data analytics and modeling problems.
- User behavior modeling: Predicting user propensity for click and conversion. Clickstream behaviour analysis.
- Personalization: Recommendation algorithms.
- Data Extraction and Categorization: Find right approaches and algorithms using Statistical Models, Probabilistic
- Models, Supervised and Unsupervised Learnings, Support Vector Machines and many others to structure, cluster and disambiguate noisy data.
- 6+ years of industry experience in data mining, machine learning, statistical analysis, and modeling.
- Prior leadership experience leading technical teams.
- Technical visionary who is able to guide, mentor, and inspire team members.
- Strong communication skills with ability to drive data driven insights across the organization.
- Keen aptitude for large-scale data analysis with a penchant for identifying key insights from data.
- Hands-on technical expertise in programming languages like C/C++/Java and Python etc.
- Expertise in analytical tools such as SAS, R, etc.
Qualifications: PhD. in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics.
- Highly passionate team of A-star co-workers, advisors and investors
- Open and embracing culture for the latest hot technologies
- High level of freedom and responsibility
- Competitive salary, equity benefits