1. Engages in all life cycle stages of project execution; provides support and enhancement to SAP platforms and solutions as required to meet overall business objectives of clients. Strong background in configuration, data migration, testing and integration aspects with other modules and external systems.
2. Sound knowledge of SAP EHSM (Incident Management & Risk Assessment with thorough knowledge about the workflows & Audit Management.
3. A knowledge of SAP BI/BW technologies as they apply to the delivery of EHSM solutions.
4. Partners directly with customers on assigned requests including requirements gathering and clarification, scheduling, statuses, issues and training while informing appropriate parties throughout request and implementation phases.
5. Serves as power user of collaborative technology, champions new and innovative business solutions within established and emerging technical architectures (e.g., SAP-HANA, and mobility), as well as SAP enhancements.
6. Knowledge of integration with SAP EAM, HR.
7. SAP Adobe interactive forms (ADS) and SAP Mobility Platform knowledge a plus.