This role accountable for the delivery of all test environment and batch processing support to ensure the test environment is prepared and populated with required data for testing. The role will have a direct reporting relationship to the TCOE Practice Manager - Test Data Management and Platform Support.
The scope of the role will encompass effectively and efficiently building, configuring test environments and running batches required for test team to perform testing. The TCOE Platform and E2E Batch Processing Support Lead will be accountable for effectively deploying the following representative Platform and end to end batch processing services in support of Group IT work efforts:
- Development, test and business team supporting application, build, deployment activities and environment related issues.
- Coordinates with other teams for teams environmental needs. Work as part of pre-test readiness team and supports Integration and other execution activities.
- Trouble shoots application errors and provides support, Analysis, Design, and Implementation of Infrastructure components for TCOE.
- The candidate will fully comply with SDLC processes for Infrastructure and application development / build out activities.
- Ensure potential issues are identified and resolved or escalated in a timely manner, also that quality support documentation and processes developed and maintained
- Provide timely, quality estimates and control scheduling for team, balancing live support activities with any project commitments
- Work as part of pre-test E2E readiness team and lead Integration and other execution activities
- Strong ability to understand and document high level technical capabilities. Good understanding of technical applications and systems
- Maintain and update project estimates and work-breakdown schedules
The TCOE Platform and E2E Batch Processing Support Lead will lead an organization that is responsible for the following:
- Establishes, maintains, and oversees all Platform and E2E batch management processes
- Caters process standards to fit the needs of each QA effort
- Provides clear and meaningful reporting across all phases of testing aligned to how the work effort is organized
- Ensures platform and E2E strategies are formulated to provide comprehensive coverage as well as drive efficient use of scenarios, scripts, data, environments, resources, code drops, cycles, etc.
- Accounts for solution architecture when developing platform strategies in order to optimize hand-off and execution
- Maximizes efficiencies for creating and reusing E2E batch processing scenarios and data
- Develops practical platform and E2E plans that consider risk and business impact
- Identifies testing synergies across the portfolio of work efforts to reduce duplicative efforts
- Leads engagements with Flexcube NA program and test team to support platform and data processing
- Engages the TCOE test and UAT test team to coordinate test data setup and configuration
- Leads all phases of testing for each program, project, and work stream
- Performs initial triage of issues before reporting issues or failing scenarios
- Facilitates the Environment Acceptance Testing (EAT) process in conjunction with key business stakeholders
- Leads End to End job execution activities in support TCOE
- Excellent Project and people management skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal or no supervision and have the ability to prioritize workloads quickly and efficiently. Should have worked in a regional operating model with matrix reporting and experience managing multiple clients.
- Highly analytical in problem solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience working in a complex Environment and batch processing experience, with at least 5 years working in an onshore/offshore model and managing major program/multiple projects
- A high level of oral, written, technical presentations and communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Ability to research subjects, with a commitment to provide continuous improvement.
- Ability to navigate a large organization and to influence others beyond their direct authority
- Exceptional leadership abilities, including the ability to motivate and inspire technologists
- Proven track-record of delivering on schedule and with high quality
- Proficient in generating Technical Requirement and Data Flow Documentation
- After hours work required on occasion.
- Ability to multi task and be hands-on. Be able to work collaboratively and gain consensus.
- Must have high integrity and accountability, willing to do what it takes to make the team successful
- Must have proven ability to manage priorities and timelines
- Must be extremely responsive, able to work under pressure and with a strong sense of urgency
- Responsible, conscientious, organized, self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills.