This role would be instrumental in enabling the transformation of a global enterprise. Resource will be responsible for designing implementing and running the customizations of the WSRR installation for one of the largest divisions of the Enterprise.
This position reports to the Technical Governance Architect. This position functions as a recognized Subject Matter Expert (SME) in TIBCO Integration and SOA Governance technology with in-depth knowledge of performing installations, configurations and maintenance of the SOA governance tool, IBM Websphere Registry and repository on Websphere Application Server.
The position requires participation in developing company-wide Middleware SOA governance strategy, feature requirements, functionality demands, implementation and user needs. The position's core responsibility includes customization, configuration and maintaining the WSRR product and acting as a WSRR librarian and function as Integration Developer with Java/J2EE and/or Tibco product suite.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Customization and administration of SOA Service Registry and repository of WSRR
- Work closely with SOA Application and Infrastructure Architects and IBM to define the SOA governance process using IBM WSRR tool
- Enable IBM WSRR service enablement for TIBCO SOA services
- Customizing the information meta-model to suit the SOA governance model for an organization
- Implementing governance policies and service lifecycles
- Customizing the user interfaces (Web and Business Space)
- Using one or more of the various programmatic interfaces offered to support client interactions
- Work Closely with WSRR Architect to create and maintain
Service Catalog and Registry:
- Service Governance Process Enablement and Enable applications to go through Service Life Cycle work flow process
- WSRR runtime governance enablement
- WSRR GEP process customization
- WSRR Product upgrades
- Evangelize Service Governance Process
- Integrate TIBCO Business Works Service development platform, IBM WSRR
- TIBCO Integration Solutions Development
Technologies Required: IBM WSRR, IBM Web Sphere, Core Java with Web services, J2EE, XML, WSDL
Desired: SOA, governance, Eclipse, UNIX/Linux experience, TIBCO BusinessWorks5.X, TIBCO EMS 5.X
- The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of experience in software development
- Minimum 2 years SOA Governance experience preferably with IBM WSRR product desired.
- The candidates having experience in other Service Governance tools can also be considered (Oracle Service Registry; HP Systinet; TIBCO ActiveMatrix Lifetime Governance; TIBCO ActiveMatrix Runtime UDDI Server; MuleSoft Service Registry (Anypoint Service Registry); ServiceRegistry (Java Platform SE 7); Pojo Service Registry)
- Minimum 5 years of Java development experience with Websphere, Core Java and J2EE technologies like JMS, JSP, Servlets, XML, XSD, XSLT, and XPATH is required is preferred
- Experience with Tibco BW, EMS, Hawk is a strong plus
- Experience in working both Windows and Unix/Linux development environments required
- Experience in financial service industry is a plus
- Experience in an offshore/onsite working environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills is required
Education: B.S/M.S Computer Science or related technical major.