Years of Experience in .net technologies - 8 -13 years
Relevant experience in SharePoint 3 -4 years
Please note experience in SharePoint 2013 is must, preferably 1+ year
- Proven track record creating and maintaining production quality SharePoint pages, Web Parts, applications
- Back-end development skills in C# and .Net
- The candidate has proven experience in SharePoint technology. Both from a functional and technical perspective, preferably in projects of considerable size.
- You have relevant experience in setting up a MS SharePoint farm, site collections, sites, workflows, wiki pages and web part pages, content types and metadata structures, user administration and security, integration with MS Office/Access/InfoPath, business services and business intelligence in MS SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- You have experience in hosting a SharePoint platform on premises and in the cloud
- Experience with FAST search is preferred
- You have experience in development of PowerShell scripts
- You have experience in Visual Studio and SharePoint designer
- Strong development experience in .Net platforms and technologies (ASP.NET, C#, WCF) and Web Services in general
- Solid understanding and experience using Microsoft BCS, SharePoint Client Side Object Model
- Deep understanding of software security principals, single-sign-on, LDAP, and AD (ADFS).
- Experience in marketing and sales processes is an advantage.
- You are customer focused, enthusiastic and professional.
- You have very strong analytical skills.
- You need to have good communication skills.