1. Strong hands on experience on PC Windows kernel mode and user mode driver development. Preferable in Audio drivers.
2. Ability to define overall SW architecture for given SW system and designing the SW modules
3. Excellent C/C++ programming skills
4. Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
5. Team Player with excellent negotiation and communication skills.
6. Good knowledge on PC Architecture.
7. Some experience engaging with Microsoft on WHQL certification is a real value add.
8. PCI/PCI Express knowledge. Able to code on PCI based devices.
9. Good leadership skills. Experience of leading technically a team of atleast 4+.