* Design and Development of Plug-in Modules for MPLAB X using Netbeans
* Design and Development standalone applications using native Java and JavaFX and Netbeans or Eclipse
* Excellent programming and debugging skills in C++ and Java
* Develop unit tests, tests the software to verify functionality using testing tools
* Interact with Stakeholders to capture the requirement and conduct scoping meetings
* Follow the predetermined work processes in order to comply with the standards
* Providing technical support to internal/external customers
* Contribute to the improvements in the software development process/environmentIDE
* Manage and coordinate projects which rum simultaneously
* Providing estimates for the work packages and Implementing the solution
* 5+ years of embedded software development experience required with command on Programming languages C, C++ and Java
* Must have experience in interfacing with customers, understand and analyze requirements, requirement tracking till closure
* Work experience of VC++ will be an added advantage
* Must posses strong background and experience with Product development and SDLC.
* Knowledge of PIC Microcontroller Architecture will be added an advantage.
* Experience on tool chains and development environments
* Must Possess a strong and flexible history of collaboration within a high-powered, dynamic, global design environment .
* Possess a excellent communication skills.
* Possess a positive track record of customer contact, both support and needs analysis
* Possess Passion for learning and self exploring new technologies and tools to bring value to the products
* Align self-objectives with team objectives and organization objectives
* Very good team player