- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of physical design experience, with recent successful tapeouts in deep submicron technologies (45nm and below).Strong knowledge of Full chip floor planning, partitioning and Detailed PD Flow.
- Proven ability to handle team with respect to Block to full chip floor plan.
- Proven ability to execute to stringent schedule and Strong communication skills with following responsibilities,
- Block level and Full Chip Floor planning, Metal Layer estimation-planning, power planning, Full Chip Signoff closure.
- You will also be responsible for driving methodology development, automation, collaborate with other design teams, share best practices followed.
- Work independently and with multisite teams in the areas of RTL to GDSII implementation with focus on Floor planning.
- Interact with various team comprising of block build, Design automation(CAD) and design technology teams to resolve various issues in timely manner.
- Experienced in Synopsys ICC or EDS (SoCEncounter) tools used and their capabilities & underlying algorithms .
- Sound expertise in Tcl, Perl, Shell scripting
- Needs to work from customer site in the US during requirements of Project kick off, mid reviews and hand over.
Technical Skill [Required]:
- Synopsys ICC, OR EDS/SoC Encounter
- Taking care of full chip SOC PD issues (including block and full chip floor planning, Flow development, Timing sign off, at 65, 45, 28nm and below.
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech