Skills and Qualifications:
- B.E. or M.E. in Electronics and telecommunications, and/or Computer Engineering
- 4+ years experience in BSP Porting and Integration / Network SoC validation
- Experience with Hardware and Software Debugging Skills
- Experience with Ethernet and networking technologies such as switching, routing, traffic shaping, policing.
- Experience with Ethernet Testing and Debug using traffic generators such as IXIA.
- Experience with Programming in C/C++, Linux Shell Scripting, and TCL Scripting
- Must be team player, Self-Driven, quick learner, problem solver
- Good understanding of the Hardware Programming from IC Datasheet
- Experience with Network SoC validation
- Experience with Network SoC software development
- Experience with Network on a Chip (NOC) and System on a Chip (SOC) Concepts and Drivers
- Experience with Perl and TCL