Job responsibility :
- Entry strategy from a tax and regulatory perspective
- Optimum use of corporate tax incentives in proposed business activities
- Tax planning strategies for profit and dividend repatriation
- Advising on withholding tax obligations on payments
- Obtaining no-objection certificates
- Assistance in filing various Tax Returns
- Assistance during Tax audit by revenue authorities
- Corporate tax litigation assistance, including representation services
- Obtaining advance rulings
- Assistance in enhancing your ERP systems to meet Tax management requirements
The tasks, roles and responsibilities concerned with the job will include the following:
- End to end execution of client deliverables ensuring quality and timeliness
- IT assessment and reassessment
- IT/ TDS returns and compliances
- Tax provisioning
- Advisory and compliances on DTAAs (Outbound and Inbound)
- Interaction with Government and Regulatory authorities
- Assist clients with appeals and representations in front of the Tribunal and IT commissioner
- Seeking opinions from experts
- Communicate with Impact & Empathy
- Develop Self & Others through Coaching
- Build & Sustain Relationships
- Be Passionate about Client Service
- Be Curious: Learn, Share & Innovate
- Lead & Contribute to Team Success
- Demonstrate Courage & Integrity
- Acquire and Apply Commercial & Technical Expertise
- Manage Projects & Economics
- Be Open Minded, Practical & Agile with Change.
Qualification : CA
Must Haves / Skills Required:
- Thorough technical knowledge on Indian Tax (income tax & DTAA), Corporate Law and International Tax.
- Basic knowledge of Indirect tax, FEMA and Transfer Pricing.
- General business awareness
- Good Excel, presentation and report writing skills
- Client handling.
- Candidates with Big 4 experience will have an added advantage
- Additional qualification of CS will be an added advantage
- Candidates with International tax certifications will have an added advantage.