- To ensure Books are accurate all times and to ensure Company is in compliant with all statutory and regulatory requirements. To ensure all relevant audits are completed without any issues.
- Ensure all invoices are accounted in time and vendors are paid on time and accurate.
- Periodic closure of books of accounts (monthly/Qtr/yrly) with accurate provisioning and clean Balance sheet .
- Complete vendor reconciliation and A/R control including credit management
- Complete cash reconciliation in all areas on timely and accurate basis
- Statutory and internal audit to be completed without any issues
- All compliance like Direct Tax, Indirect Tax, RBI/FEMA regulation, Labour compliance and other requirement
- Complete treasury management and banking activity and bank reconciliation
- Understanding the processes and proper checking of all relevant documents/contracts before accounting/payment
- Responsible for liasioning with internal and statutory auditors
Required skills :
- Person should have cleared CA in 1st attempt
- Person should have worked on a strong ERP like SAP/Oracle
- Taxation should have been handled internally and not through consultants
- Experience in all compliance.(All compliance like Direct Tax, Indirect Tax, RBI/FEMA regulation, Statutory compliance, Labour compliance and other requirement)
- CA/ICWA/ MBA - Finance
- Prior experience in e-Commerce / physical retail companies in Apparel/lifestyle products will be preferred.