About The Role:
The Director of Talent Management will be responsible for enhancing organizational effectiveness through leading and executing talent management strategies, processes, standards, practices, and programs. Individual will support selection, development, retention, and workforce and succession planning needs for all of Organisation. This position will work closely with the VP of Operations to build an integrated talent strategy capable of building the talent required for Company business now and in the future.
* Oversee talent management which includes the identification, design, implementation, and monitoring of development practices and programs for all talent.
* Lead growing Talent Solutions (HR Business Partner) team of four Talent Strategists.
* Thought leader for best practice in strategic HRBP role, providing resources, models, tools, education and training to the Talent Solutions (and Talent & Development team), to assist with their business units optimizing their talent needs
* Develop and leads strategic succession planning activities including the identification of HIPOs, and the preparation of development plans
* Oversee Talent Management initiative's including workforce planning, turnover reporting, business and organizational development, culture engagement strategy, and legal compliance
* Evaluates and recommends enterprise-wide tools and systems relating to Talent Management, which will ensure the most effective solutions are in place to meet business requirements now and in the future.
* Contributes to strategy & decision making, seeks out and analyzes relevant information and makes talent connections
* Assists with management and talent coaching
* Collaborates with Talent & Development (HR) leaders, talent strategists and management team to plan long-term and annual talent needs and tactics across the regions, and/or business units
* Collaborates with Total Rewards department to provide competitive reward (benefit, compensation, wellness, perks) offerings that meet our talent needs
* Assist with hosting quarterly Talent & Development strategy and vision sessions
* Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business, or related field preferred
* 13 -- 15 years of relevant Talent Management work experience
* Experience must include responsibility for multiple HR functions and organizational effectiveness/organizational development
* Experience with implementing a Talent Management system with a proven track record of delivering a successful system including but not limited to assessment, selection, performance management, promotion, succession management and development systems
* A skilled team player with strong business acumen and ability to leverage HR strategies to drive major company objectives
* Ability to think systemically and strategically in order to create value and drive business results through building top talent and a winning culture
* Ability to interact with and influence senior leadership team
* Strong communication, delivering information in a clear, succinct manner
* Excellent leadership skills that include demonstrated ability to effectively lead multifunctional projects and initiatives to successful completion in fast growing, complex organization
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* A leader with absolute integrity and confidentiality who is passionate, committed and self-motivated
* At least 10 years' experience in a senior HR leadership role that required supervising and developing multiple HR professional levels, a significant amount of time leading large, cross functional HR projects having an enterprise-wide impact or 10 years working in an HR related consulting capacity.
* Open to work in UK shift.