Hiring for Sales HR Manager (Pan India) -- Leading FMCG -- CTC 12 Lkhs to 16 Lkhs
Would be responsible to handle entire gamut of Sales Recruitments Pan India.
This role will be responsible for:
1. Defining sourcing strategies for the different segments of professionals through cost effective multi channels.
2. Ensure the right effort and the required intensity and rigor in the recruitment activity.
3. Ensure adherence to the recruitment process.
4. Participate in Manpower Planning & HR Projects.
5. Developing an effective network of talent acquisition agents (head hunters, agencies etc.)
6. Setting up and leading specific projects/activities designed to attract and retain critical talent: college recruiting, University MBA programs etc.
7. Managing internal job posting program/reference schemes ensuring smooth transitions for employees and business.
8. Responsible for analytics and MIS for recruitments and reporting thereof.
9. Responsible for training line managers on recruitment.
10. Establishing retention strategies in collaboration with the compensation and benefits staff.
11. Implementing corporate talent acquisition approaches and tools.
12. Monitoring the performance & productivity norms of respective zones employees at regular intervals.
13. Ensure proper communication and employer branding to existing employees and potential employable candidates.
14. Mapping of the potentially employable candidates from competition / targeted organizations, creation and custodian of the local data base.
15. Set up effective intelligence in the industry and the organizations for tracking developments and movement of people.
16. Driving KRA & KPIs for different verticals
17. Executing Corporate HR interventions
Finally, this position is responsible for the creation of a pipe line of talent ready to meet the organizational needs and execute the business strategies for Company.
Employee headcount will grow with anticipated business growth
Qualification & Experience:-
Post Graduate in HR
Exposure to quality & process hiring practices through multi-sourcing channels and mass hiring
Adhering processes and requisite budgeted numbers & cost
Experience in Staffing and Retention.
Strong presentation and communication skills
Extensive travelling to regional branches
Initiative and presence
8 to 12 years of relevant experience in HR Recruitment function
Preferred profiles from FMCG, Pharma Industry wherein there is mass recruitment of frontline sales, multi location, multi channel environment.
2) The candidate should be 8 to 12 years of total work experience, out of which atleast 2 to 3 years as Regional role/Zonal role . Should have handled a flux of at least 50 to 100 recruitments a month.
3) The role would involve 95% recruitment initially followed by all other HR initiatives over a period of time.
4) The position require maturity to handle volume recruitment, mass people management & relationship management.
Work Location : Mumbai
For Further Details Contact :
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Linkedin : in.linkedin.com/in/sunilmalekar