Skills Required: Tablaeu
* 5-7 years working in IT with a thorough understanding of SDLC methodology.
* 5-7 years' experience in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
* 5-7 years of experience in BI Engineer role with strong hands on experience in developing complex dashboards, reports and logical models primarily in Tableau.
* 3 years of experience implementing complex dashboards using Tableau. Experience with MicroStrategy good to have.
* Broad industry familiarity with implementation experience of popular BI packages such as Business Objects, MicroStrategy and Tableau
* Strong understanding of relational databases with hands on experience in SQL programming.
* Solid understanding of Data Warehouse methodology, dimensional modeling including Ralph Kimball's methodology.
* Experienced and strong understanding of process in one or more business areas such as Finance, Sales, HR & Marketing. * Flex, Adobe Flash Builder, HTML, Java script with hands on coding experience a plus.
* Experience participating in JAD/RAD/AGILE /Waterfall scrum sessions.
* Ability to quickly translate requirements to prototype and get business buy- in.
* Exposure and experience with Agile BI is a plus.
* Advanced proficiency with use of Microsoft Office applications including, Word, MS Project, Excel and Visio and other tools that facilitate the requirements gathering and design phases of the SDLC.