Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, management information systems
CLIENT DETAILS: Our client is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors
- Minimum 5+ years system administration of Enterprise Monitoring Systems.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience with HP Server Management products: HP Openview, HP Reporter, HP Performance Manager, HP OMi
- Minimum of 5+ years of Windows / Linux administration experience (including Solaris and RedHat Linux) in an enterprise environment demonstrating strong technical abilities with administration of the OS.
- 3-5 years of experience with one or more of the following, Windows Powershell scripting, SQL scripting, Linux shell scripting, Java, Java Script, C++, Visual Basic, or Perl.
- Proficient in the use and administration of CLI on Linux and Windows systems.
- Deep knowledge of Enterprise Monitoring metrics and best practices.
- Working knowledge of SNMP.
- Experience with ticketing systems (HP Service Manager, HP Service Center, Remedy, ServiceNow).
- Incident and Event Management experience.
- Experience with Enterprise logging tools and best practices.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BSM Operations Manager for Linux/UNIX Implementations v9 Certification.
- ITIL Certification.
- In depth knowledge of HP's Systems Monitoring product suite.
- MSCE, and other technical Certifications preferred.