They are looking for a FileNet Solution Architect who has:
- Ability to create and deliver an Enterprise Architecture Roadmap by evaluating the operational and strategic requirement of the Enterprise
- Experience in creating architecture development plan with clear milestones.
- Ability to deliver as-is and to-be architecture in the form of a set of architectural artifacts.
- Experience in authoring and owning architecture work products.
- Experience in providing End to End solution architecture & design.
- Ability to provide technical leadership during the solution implementation.
- Responsible for providing technical leadership to large size/complexity/order-value enterprise scale projects/solutions.
- Expected have depth/breadth of knowledge of specified multiple technological areas, and architectural areas, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
- To guide team of Architects, who would be responsible specific architectural area or part of the architecture/solution. You need to collaborate with multiple teams from parent company/customer to arrive at technical and tactical decisions.
- Should be a graduate from IIT/NIT/MS.
- Total experience: 14-18 years
- Experience as Solution Architect: atleast 5-7 years