Do find the below Job description for System Engineer with our US product based client:
Senior Systems Engineer Client IP&Science (LifeScience) Position Description: This is a full time position within the Science and IP business unit of Client supporting the Scientific and Scholarly Research (SSR) online applications. This position requires the following qualifications:
- Strong UNIX / Linux skills command line interface (4+ years).
- Apache/Tomcat and JBOSS administration/configuration skills (4+ years).
- Working knowledge and troubleshooting experience of Internet technologies such as TCP / IP protocols, DNS, HTTP protocol and proxy servers.
-Should have ITIL knowledge/ITIL certification
- Supporting, troubleshooting and maintaining of all SSR customer facing applications deployed in Eagan, MN and Limerick Ireland data centers.
- Taking lead in coordinating and resolving issues escalated via the Level2 support
- Providing level 2 support for all customer related issues reported and escalated by global customer support adhering to current established SLAs.
- Coordinating and collaborating with business stakeholders on various issues and projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication