This is Durai from IKYA Chennai.
Leading Infra Service Based Company
Scheduled Interview on Weekday & weekends based on your availability
Job Location- IBM Chennai Permanent position & direct payroll
Skill - SQL DBA L3,L4,L5 - Minimum 5 Years Relevant
No. Of Open Positions - 18
If You are Interested for This opening,
Please send Your Updated Profile With Below Details.
Total EXP -
Current CTC -
Expected CTC -
Notice Period -
Current Location -
Current Company -
Job Description :
1) Experience in setting up new DB environments from scratch.
2) Will own DB servers in one or multiple production data center and will be responsible for coming up with the upgrade/ maintenance calendar.
3) Be the point person and lead all upgrade cycles on these servers by liaising with hosting, engineering and support teams for proper communication etc.
4) Experience on database administration in MS SQL Server 2005/ 2008/ 2012
5) Installation, configuration and upgrading of Microsoft SQL Server software and related products.
6) Expertise on Database security, Backup and recovery, Capacity planning.
7) Experience on Log shipping, Replication, DB Mirroring and Cluster setup
8) Experience in working with SQL tools like SQL Diagnostic Manager, Red Gate will be plus.
9) Involved in Database performance tuning using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler, SQL Query Analyzer and Index tuning wizards.
10) Application tuning and performance monitoring.
11) Experience in working on Cloud (SaaS) based environment will be plus.
12) Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
13) Proven communication skills (oral, written, and presentation) and proven interpersonal skills.
14) Should be Proactive, take Initiatives, can work independently and as part of a team and provide supports when required.
15) Do general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams.
16) Exposure in supporting very large SQL Databases in Enterprise Web Hosting environments and meeting SLAs.
17) Working knowledge on SSIS, SSRS will be an added advantage