Production/ Manufacturing/ Engineering
Oil/ Gas/ Petrochemicals / Refinery
- In charge of establishing , implementing safe execution and approval of PTW (permit to work ) system during all the commissioning activities.
- The planning and/or preparation and execution of the commissioning, operation, trial run and acceptance testing within the scope of work associated to his/her assigned project.
- The technical safety of the plant from turnover from erection until hand over to the customer
- The coordination of all partners in regard to commissioning.
- The health and safety of all employees for whom he/she has an operational responsibility.
- Remedial measures are implemented to eliminate or reduce unsafe acts or conditions.
- Informs all site personnel of any site hazards brought about as a direct result of commissioning actions, together with associated precautions.
- All personnel assigned to him/her are informed, instructed, trained and supervised with regard to safe methods of work.
- participates in investigating accidents that occur within their working areas.
- Employee assessments for all members of staff reporting to him/her are performed in accordance with current procedure.
- Commissioning is performed in a safe and timely manner in accordance with the contract, budget and time schedule.
- Prepare for commissioning as specified in the work instructions (MEGA processes).
- Facilitate the turnover of systems from erection to commissioning and from commissioning to the customer in accordance with current procedure/work instruction and the contract.
- Ensure that commissioning is performed according to the specifications and engineering documents, taking into account the safety instructions, environmental protection measures and local regulations.
- Ensure the execution of additional commissioning tests, as defined by contract and local regulations, which are beyond the regular commissioning scope.
- Provide progress information to the customer in accordance with project rules.
- Ensure commissioning, operation, quality, record and feedback documentation are issued.
- Forward, in accordance with work instruction, the released commissioning, quality and record
- documentation and software (originals) together with a document list to the Construction Lead.
- Ensure that a copy of relevant record documents and software is handed over to the customer.