Responsibilities will be in the areas of providing inputs/delivery support on specific projects or business problems faced by clients, process-setting and research and development of new applications.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Work directly on projects and provide inputs on data quality, suitability of techniques, application of techniques to the business problem and interpretation of outputs
- Coordinate with analysts, domain managers, onsite managers and junior statisticians during project delivery to ensure accuracy and meaningfulness of statistical outputs
- Provide guidance to team on applicability of statistical methods to specific issues posed by client
- Guide team of analysts and business domain managers on setting up processes for application of specific statistical methods.
- Such processes will include the following
o Converting a business problem to an analytical plan
o Data cleaning and preparation steps for each technique/ application
o Help with running analysis on statistical software such as SAS
o Help with creating quality control mechanisms/ checklists