We are seeking Station Manager for our Fulfillment Center team. We are one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
* Defining , building and executing the delivery process from delivery station to customer address
* Ensure enough bandwidth in territorial delivery team to ensure peak time delivery management
* Engage closely with the delivery team including associates, developing and maintaining a highly motivated and performance driven team.
* Conduct the performance appraisals of the shift supervisors and mentor them for handling efficient operations
* Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance, through process and training improvements. Initiates improvements to enhance quality standards, reduce waste, and eliminate unnecessary work.
* Responsible for safety and security of the Delivery center assets and HR, including inventory and cash.
* Analysis of the data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and improve performance
* Implement the formal process control and process improvement mechanisms such as Kaizen
* Strong leadership capabilities and people management skills
* Ability to work under pressure situations
* Ability to work in ambiguous situations
* Good communication skills. Ability to communicate and explain to individuals & the team, what needs to be achieved for the Delivery Center to achieve its objectives. Listening skills: Gains input and commitment from all involved in delivering their specific part.
* Ability to set and achieve timelines for tasks: Set realistic and stretching performance expectations for self and others. Regularly reviews progress and acts to ensure optimal results for the business.
* Strong Bias for great customer service: Engage the Team in developing their understanding of Customer Experience and knowledge of what Customers actually needs/expects.
* High Ownership: Follows through to ensure the delivery of changes/solutions/services that fulfill the Customer's needs.
* Analytical Skills: Effectively analyze and interpret information, identifying & validating the key facts, including reviewing alternatives to determine advantages and associated risks.
* Graduation. MBA desirable.
* Experience in logistics desirable and the experience in courier industry highly preferred
* People management experience. Experience in handling field team is highly desirable.
* Experience in handling live operation preferred (wherein decisions have to be taken on the spot and actions needs to be initiated right away)
* Knowledge of city topography and road network is an added advantage
* Experience in process improvement preferred with additional benefits for knowledge of specific methodologies such has Six Sigma, Kaizen etc.