Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Managing all aspects of Inside Sales department and lead generation process.
* Resources Management , the ability to develop and engage a virtual sales team to win opportunities
* Responsible for prospecting and qualifying new sale opportunities.
* Build a solid inside sales/lead generation team that exceeds sale goals.
* Ensure that sales pipeline remain full with qualified leads and prospects.
* Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to achieve sales goals.
* Evaluate and improve inside sales and sales administration processes.
* Supervise team in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Work with Human Resources to determine appropriate staffing levels.
* Manage performance and salary reviews and develop employee development plans.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
* Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy
* Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
* Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry
* Responsible for team entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as it occurs
* Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Inside sales experience with selling any of the following: IT services and products, managed IT services, or IT consulting and managing Inside Sales team.
* Possess a track record of prospecting, qualifying, and managing customer commitment as a part of the sales process
* High energy and drive with good negotiation skills
* Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
* Skill in preparing written communications and materials
* Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
* Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
* Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
* Experience in business to business environment.