BE/B. Tech ( Any industry but Full time )
1. Facilitate working on Business Goal Setting by collating the information from different Zones/ Regions. Take it up with the Head Sales and Marketing and extend support in getting the sales volume budget approved from the Director.
2. Fix up Parts Sales targets considering the business targets; after sales market needs and the requirements of different Vertical Head.
3. Monitor the Sales Nos/ Parts Sales: target v/s actual for different verticals of Engine Marketing on weekly/ monthly basis, share the feedback with AVP -Marketing and Sales to facilitate the CAPA.
4. Constantly interact with Manufacturing/ Quality / Material Functions for procurements of components/ parts to ensure timely dispatch of the Engines/ Parts as per targeted budget including the model mix.
5.Monitor the dispatch schedule adherence on daily/ weekly/ monthly basis for PG/Agro/ Industrial Engines with model mix Suggest CAPA in case of variations in schedule adherence.
6. Closely monitor the inventory of the Engines at Plant/ Warehouses/ OEAs and suggest needful steps to reduce/ eliminate the slow moving/ obsolete and realization from phasing out products.
7. Plan, arrange the logistics for transportation of Engines and Parts from Plant to OEAs/ /Warehouses. Ensure proper compliance's of the statutory forms for logistics to ensure safe and hassle free delivery on time delivery.
8. Negotiate the logistics and transportation cost from the Vendors. Endeavor to optimize the cost against the projected cost. Keep the premium freight from Warehouses to the Channel Partners destinations.
9.Monitoring of the pending insurance claims. Support with the requisite data / documents support to ensure the settlement of the pending claims.
10. Continuous monitoring the performance of the team members periodically and directing for the CAPA as and when needed.
11. Payment follows ups for the billed Engines from OEAs/ Channel Partners for Engines/ Parts. Highlight the delays more than 90 days on monthly basis.
Distribution Head will have the followings departments with him-
1. Distribution/ Logistics/ Warehousing. In this process he is ultimately responsible for dispatch of right product mix based on the requirement of marketing budget based on the sales planning.
2. Exposure on Sales budgeting and sale planning is utmost important aspect for this position.
3. Will have complete command on contract with logistic companies, optimize and negotiate freight with Vendors, inventory management of Warehouses, coordination with Dealers/ OEAs for available stock and assessing the short fall of product and accordingly coordinating with the Production Department for manufacturing of the right product mix.
4. Additionally he will be taking care of Spares Parts Sales. Hence, spare parts order collections from channel partners/ OEAs, billing of spares, payment collection from OEAs/ Channel partners etc will be a role.