This is a Corporate Level position and will be accountable for all Civil related maintenance of existing facilities spread over a dispersed area of approx. 30+ L Sft (about 80 stores across various cities) through a team of 3-4 maintenance managers. An average store has approx. 40,000 Sft built up area with about 150-200 staff working in each store. The job would broadly entail:
- monitoring / review of all maintenance and upkeep activities of Civil Asset (Building / Plumbing / Water proofing / Painting / Fabrication / Glazing etc.)
- steering the process of identifying and onboarding new vendors and existing vendor management.
- mentoring of reporting managers to ensure timely completion of work with focus on quality.
To meet the above the candidate will have:
- Good understanding of latest trends with regard to Civil Masonary / Water proofing / Painting etc.
- Ability to plan and monitor work progress
- Experience of managing work across multiple locations, multitask.
- Ability to prioritise work
- Ability to manage / develop vendor base
- Good communication skills & team leading skills and be willing to travel
Visit stores to identify potential problem areas so as to address them in a planned manner.
Track and monitor resolution of issues reported by Stores.
Supervision of critical civil maintenance works in progress by instituting relevant checks and balances.
Co-ordination between design commercial and store teams to ensure satisfactory and timely completion of planned work.
Validate requirement, quantity estimates & budget for works.
Track and monitor timely completion of Pre monsoon maintenance.