Roles and Responsibilities:
Provide cutting edge, action oriented analytical solutions to Absolutldata's clients that answers their business questions. Work closely with the sales team and multiple operations teams to help close the business. Additionally, work with the operations team and other Absolutlabs members to create new solutions to sell to our clients.
We need a person who has in depth understanding different kind of analytics that happens in the industry and has significant practitioner's knowledge to apply those in business situations.
* Work as a part of Solutions group within Absolutlabs and support in "Closing business" and creating material to generate "New Business"
* Closely work with sales team to understand client's business questions
* Provide analytical solutions to the business questions.
* Create proposals / written documentation of the solution provided and communicate the same to the client
* In certain projects, act as an expert during the execution of the project to ensure solutions get's implemented correctly.
* Stay on top of what's happening in analytics industry to provide cutting edge solutions and directions to operations team to develop capability
* Maintain relationship with the client for continued business
* Create new solutions using existing capability areas to booster sales. Solutions may be using existing capability area, but uses a framework / structure that gives it a new flavor
* Create new solutions using newly developed capabilities within Absolutlabs
Desired Candidate Profile:
Experience and skills:
* 10 - 14 years of relevant experience in Analytics industry. Strong preference in the CRM side.
* Have significant part of experience in at least 1 of the following practice areas of Absolutdata
* CRM Analytics
* Working on business problems such as customer acquisition, customer retention, customer segmentation, cross sell / upsell, campaign management
* Used customer transactional and operations data to do the analytics. Has good understanding of different tools used.
* Used techniques like linear regression, logistic regression, CART/Chaid, time series forecasting
* Marketing Effectiveness
* Working on business problems such as drivers of sales, impact of different media vehicles, pricing, sales attribution to different channels
* Used variety of data sources like Nielsen sales data, media planning and spending data, TV GRP data, social media data, etc.
* Used techniques like linear regression, time series forecasting, media mix modeling, Hierarchical Bayesian regression etc.
* Market Research
* Working on business problems such as customer segmentation, pricing, product design, usage and attitudes understanding, brand tracking etc.
* User primary research data to do the analysis
* Used techniques like conjoint analysis, cluster analysis, exploratory analysis, pathway modeling etc.
* Has excellent client management skills
* Has past experience of applying analytics into business
* Has excellent communication skills and can converse with ease with technical and non technical audience.
* Can document solutions / results in easy to understand manner and communicate the same
* Experience in Big Data, Social media, BI will be beneficial
* High level of responsibility and ownership
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
* Strong analytical, presentation and planning skills
* Effective Leader who can connect with team members and stakeholders with ease
* Ability to work under pressure and make decisions independently
* Ability to manage multiple tasks; strong organizational skills
* Experience in working with US / international clients
* Master degree in engineering or Quantitative discipline / MBA preferred from a reputed institute