Will be responsible for
- Obtaining in-depth understanding of design and implementation of existing software product
- Design, implement and deliver new features required in the product as per deadlines
- Applying innovation and creativity in design and implementation of features
- Resolve issues observed during testing and usage of the product
- Document code consistently throughout the development process, perform thorough testing and take ownership
- Follow the processes defined by the project manager and the organization
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in digital media related software/tool development is a big plus
- Should be from agile product development background.
- Should have worked with Eclipse development IDE.
- Comfortable with software development on Mac and Windows platforms
- Strong analytical skills to diagnose/resolve complex issues
- Self motivated
- 4-8 years of work experience
Education: B.Tech/BE in CS/EE (from premier engineering institutes like IIT, DCE,PEC,NIT,REC etc.)