The Sr. Installation Engineering is responsible for all Installation Engineering required to perform Deepwater Umbilical - Flexible Installation Projects and Tenders effectively and efficiently. Maintain an interface role between the Project Team and the Installation Engineering department.
* Ensure the Installation Engineering work of flexible/umbilicals is accomplished within budget and allotted schedule making sure all work is performed in accordance with company HSE standards and QMS.
* Review and establish the Installation Engineering work scope, MTO's and support Procurement activities and Technical Drawings by way of Wok Scope.
* Evaluate and endorse Installation Engineering documentation and assist with technical aspects of submitted tenders.
* Responsible for technical installation operations, subcontractor interface and temporary works related to the timeliness and budget of the project.
* For the execution of structural engineering and dynamic analyses it is required to interface with the Analytical Engineering division. This is required for the input into the Installation Engineering. Additionally, it will be required to interface with other company disciplines as required by the installation Engineering (e.g. Drawing Office and OED). Lastly, in respect to the Offshore Operations Team and Fabrication, it will be required to maintain and interface with these disciplines in order to optimize the preparations.
* Maintain communication with PMT to adequately provide technical support in Client and Subcontractor meetings
* To make certain all project knowledge is readily available during installation activities it is required to support Offshore Installation activities.
* Support Offshore Installation activities as required to ensure all Project knowledge is readily available during installation activities.
* Bachelors in Mechanical , Civil Engineering or Naval Architecture
* Texas PE License preferred
* 5+ years industry experience, 3+ years of flexible-umbilicals installation experience
* Knowledge in design and industry analysis software
* Knowledge in subsea engineering and equipment
* Excellent written and verbal communication
Must be authorized to work in US and able to travel up to 25%, as needed.