1. Familiar with QMS structure & aware of the Quality Policy of the organization
2. Review of received RFQ including specifications, drawings and other information either from client or BD / Marketing Engineer to fully understand the customer's requirements.
3. Coordination with BD / Marketing Engineer for making strategy of submission of proposals and resolving pre-bid issues.
4. Co-ordination with BD Engineer regarding drawing clarifications from clients.
5. Communication with other departments like procurement, production, quality, erection / commissioning & finance for required inputs for proposal submission.
6. Techno commercial vetting of quotations from Vendors.
7. Estimation of cost for bid including review of BOQs.
8. Keep an eye on the authenticity and updating of all costing data/factors provided by various other departments.
9. Ensure that all proposals are cost effective, technically viable and in accordance with the customer specific requirements.
10. Coordination with Marketing Engineer for preparation of technical & commercial proposal.
11. Assisting BD / Marketing Engineer in finalization of contracts.
12.Preparation of final Bill of Materials (BOM)
13. Cost Estimation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineer - Mechanical. experience
- 8 to 10 years experience in a similar position .
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle the work load 1)
- Strong team leadership skills
- Results and quality driven oriented
- Hard worker and team player
- Good presentational skills Able to handle pressure