One of our premier client is looking for a Sr. Distribution Manager to look after Pan India Distribution Function.
The candidate should be a B.E. and should have MBA degree.
The brief JD is given below:
1. Incharge of Handling the Overall Distribution Management on PAN India basis
2. Responsible for Managing Transportation Cost of @ Rs. 75 Crs a Year
3. Plan and Monitor Various Movements of Transportation of Primary, Secondary, Tertiary (Incity, Upcountry and Home Deliveries).
4. Distribution Solution Design for Existing and New Clients, its Proposal Management and Implementation
5. Development of Vendors (Transport) across the country - FTL, Incity, Home Deliveries, Refer Vehicles
6. Consistent efforts to Improvement Distribution Cost through, Vehicle Re-engineering, Better Utilisation of Vehicles etc.
7. Drive Distribution Cost on Various Metrics like,
- Cost % to Sales; Cost Per Kg, Cost per Box; Cost per Delivery;
- Capacity Utilisation of Vehicles;
8. Vendor Finalisation, RFQ Processing, Contracting, their Payable Mgt, POD Closures: TMS Management
Cost Analysis and MIS Reporting to Top Management on Cost and Services and its Improvement
9. Maintain the Audit Scores at committed levels through Processes Adherence and Discipline in the System
Play Key Role in New Product (Transportation) Development